Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I love books!

Books to the ceiling,
Books to the sky,
My pile of books is a mile high.
How I love them!
How I need them!
I'll have a long beard by the time I read them.
Arnold Lobel


I do have piles of books - children's books, romances, how-to books, inspirational books, and more. There books in my bedroom, my craft room, in our family room at home and everywhere at the cabin. I should also mention the cookbooks in my kitchen! A book always travels with me - so that if I ever have to wait I don't wait alone. A book keeps me company. I don't think I'll ever get them all read- and I hope I don't grow a beard while I'm reading :)

Arnold Lobel has written alot of great children's books. Check out his stories about Frog and Toad. These two friends have many adventures together. They're excellent books for the beginning reader. Add them to your piles!

No comments:

Post a Comment